Total Fire Safety regularly performs inspections, maintenance, and installations of all types of Fire Protection Systems. Our staff is ready to assure that your existing Fire Protection Systems meet the NFPA requirements for inspection and maintenance. We can also help guide your new Fire Protection System installation from design inception to final completion.
Total Fire Safety will inspect, test and service your existing fire sprinkler system.
Our Fire Sprinkler System includes:
- Inspections and Maintenance of all types of Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Inspections and Maintenance of all types of Fire Standpipe Systems
- Inspections and Maintenance of Electric and Diesel Fire Pumps
- Backflow Preventer Inspections and Maintenance
- Internal Piping Inspections utilizing Digital Camera Snake
- Complete Design Services, including Hydraulic Calculations
- Hydraulic Analysis of existing systems and water supplies